The game of Quizzing is a very well-loved event which tests your ability to think on the spot and come up with the right answers within the allotted time. It tests your presence of mind and your knowledge of what is happening in the society today.
There will be a few rounds of various types with varying difficulty and the team with the maximum score will be declared as the winner.
1. Only team entries are eligible.
2. A team shall consist of max three persons
3. The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
4. The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
5. Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
ELIMINATION ROUND (In case more than 6 teams register)
1. Each team would be given a set of question paper containing 24 multiple choice objective type questions
2. Time limit – 8 minutes
3. Only 6 Teams would be selected for STAGE ROUNDS
4. In case of tie between 2 or more teams, further 5 questions would be asked for final selection
5. The selected teams shall have to appear for the final round
Judging Will Be Based On:
Round 1: Rapid Fire Round
1. Each team will be asked 10 questions one after another in one minutes time- : 60 questions
2. 10 marks for the correct answer
3. Team discussion is allowed
4. If a team cannot answer the question, they can say pass for the next question. The question will not be forwarded to the next team.
5. 1 team will be eliminated at the end of this round.
1. A question will be asked to a team and if they are unable to answer it will be passed to the next team - Rounds 4- 20 questions
2. Each team would be asked 4 questions each. ( Objective questions with/without options)
3. 10 marks for correct answer and 5 negative marks for wrong answer.
4. If a team cannot answer the question, they can pass the question & then the question would be forwarded to the next team.
5. Answering time is only 10 seconds.
6. Team discussion is allowed.
7. 1 team will be eliminated at the end of this round.
Round 3- Audio-visual round
1. Teams will be shown clips and will have to answer. Distributed in 2 rounds. 8 questions
2. 10 marks for the correct answer and negative 5 marks for the wrong answer
3. Each Team would be asked 2 audio-visual questions. ( 1 slide in each round )
4. Answering time is only 15 seconds.
5. No passing to the next team.
6. Winner is decided at the end of this round by totaling of the scores from all the rounds.
Christ University Faculty Of Engineering , Quizzers Arena
You Need To Download The Android App for Registration
Download The APP